Alfalah Scholarship and Interest Free Loans Scheme
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is a welfare organization in Tehsil Kharian District Gujrat which provides Scholarships/ Interest Free Loans (Qarz-e-Hasna) to deprived but talented students of Pakistan. Thousands of students have been supported through this program since the launch of Alfalah Scholarship Scheme in 1998. Now 1063 students of different education level (high school, higher secondary level, graduation, masters) and fields (engineering, medical, technical diploma) are being sponsored by Alfalah Scholarship Program. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme not only provides financial assistance but also provides educational assistance and career counseling to needy students.
Overseas Pakistanis from many countries are sponsoring Alfalah Scholarship Scheme; Pakistan, Australia, USA, UK, Denmark, Norway, France, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE…
Beneficiary students are studying in different universities, college and schools of Pakistan including:
- UET Lahore
- UET Taxila
- UET Peshawar
- University of Gujrat
- Punjab University
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Sawabi KPK
- Mirpur University of Science and Technology AJK
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) Islamabad
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- Mehran UET Jamshoro Hyderabad
- The Islamia University Bahawalpur
- University of Sargodha
- Gomal University D. I. Khan
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Swedish Pakistani Institute of Technology Gujrat
- Orietal Institute of Technology Kharian
and many other institutes…
Muhammad Abdus Shakoor is the Chairman of Alfalah Scholarship Scheme. Columnist Javed Chaudhry, Poet Anwar Masoud and Dr. Safdar Mehmood (Ex. Federal Secretary Education and Columnist) are advisors of this Scheme. Many other famous Educationists and Retired Government Officers are member of Advisory Council, Executive Council, Management Team and Coordinators of Alfalah Scholarship Scheme. A branch of this scheme is also working in Norway.
Currently Scholarships are being offered to students of about 24 districts of Pakistan. Province wise list of districts, in which Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is working, is as under:
Gujrat, Gujranwala, Mandi Baha-ud-Din, Sialkot, Narowal, Hafizabad, Lodhran, Rajanpur
Badeen, Mirpur Khas, Thatta, Tandu Alla Yar
Sawat, Mansehra, Batgram, Lucky Marwat
Quetta, Gawadar, Pesheen, Awaran
Muzafarabad, Kotli, Neelam, Astor
How to Apply for Alfalah Scholarship and Interest Free Loans?
Scholarships are granted up to intermediate level students while Interest Free Loan is offered to students of graduation/ post graduation and technical diplomas.
- Just visit following page to download application form
- Fill it out and submit to the following address:
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Head office
Channan, Tehsil Kharian
- Executive Body will take decision and contact with you.
For more details contact on following email addresses:
It is my humble request to my readers to donate as much as they can for this NGO. Donations are lifeline for such welfare works.