Jobs in UoG - University of Gujrat
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals, who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in their fields and like to serve in a newly established world-class university located at Gujrat. Following posts are lying vacant:
- Deputy Director - Civil (BPS-18)
- Senior Architect - (BPS-18)
- Assistant Engineer - Electrical (BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer - Civil (BPS-17)
- Sub Engineer - Civil (BPS-16)
- AutoCAD Operator (BPS-14)
- Account Assistant - (BPS-14)
- Draftsman (BPS-14)
- Office Assistant (BPS-14)
Following are some key notes for these jobs:
- Applications should reach to the office of Registrar (HR Section) of University by 03-06-2013.
- Application forms are available in Registrar Office and may be downloaded from UoG website, www.uog.edu.pk
- Applications completed in all respect including attested copies of degrees/ detailed marks sheets, experience certificates, CNIC and 3 recent passport size photographs.
- A detailed one page CV should also be submitted with application.
- The applicants are also requires to submit a draft pay order of Rs. 500 ( for BPS-16 and below) and Rs. 800 ( for BPS-17) and Rs. 1000 (for BPS-18) in favour of Treasurer of University of Gujrat.
- The applicant who have foreign degree must have HEC equivalent certificate.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called. A written test can be conducted where needed.
- The university reserves the right not to fill any post/ withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.